Today’s recipe is Cheese Garlic bread…Not so healthy option but surely is a treat for taste buds and when you make it at home it is always better eating option.
You must have gone through different garlic bread recipes but this one is different cause you know my recipes are simple and do not require difficult ingredients or equipment. I haven’t prepared it with oven / OTG, simple pan works fine. So without further discussion let’s start our delicious recipe.
- Bread (7-8 bread slices, i have taken wheat bread, you can use multigrain / white bread too. Ideally people use French bread but i like to make from whatever is available at home so bear me.)
- Butter (2-3 tbsp, Salted /unsalted both works, if you like a little saltier taste go for salted one)
- Garlic cloves (5-6 medium sized cloves, again depends on how garlic loaded you want you bread to be)
- Cheese (mozzarella /processed cheese, i have used pizza cheese, as i mentioned earlier i like to prepare with which ingredients available 🙂 )
- Capsicum (Red/Green/yellow bell peppers, i love how colourful dish it turns out. *Tip: As they say, “Eat the rainbow”, eat all the colourful vegetables & fruits. They have their own set of health benefits. I will blog about it in future. )
- Corn (Sweet golden corns – who doesn’t love them)
- Herbs & Red chilli flakes (As per your taste)
First melt butter in oven. Oops, there is no oven. No worries take out your tadka pan and use it.
Take Garlic cloves and grate them or make thin paste. Now add them to the melted butter.
Spread the mixture on the bread and add toppings of capsicum and corn on it. Now grate cheese on it.
Now heat your pan or you can use tawa too, just you need is to cover it with lid.
Brush some butter on the pan/tawa and transfer the bread slices to it. Now cover the lid and let it cook for at least 4-5 minutes and your cheesy garlic bread is ready to serve.
Serve it by sprinkling some herbs & red chilli flakes or enjoy without it. You can serve tomato ketchup to go with it but we prefer having it plain and cheesy.
Kids will love this recipe and it can be also served as starter for you kitty parties. very easy, prepared in less time – like it hardly takes 20 minutes to get all things done, if you are making it at home always healthy option then having it/order it from outside.
Do try this recipe and let me know if any special things you like to add into this recipe. As I always say shower your love with likes & comments. Also you can request any complex recipes you want me to try and make it simple.
Eat healthy & live healthy. Be happy always!! 🙂
Thanks for going through my blog, happy to have you.